Capel St Mary School Uniform:
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey knee length skirt, grey pinafore, blue checked dress, blue checked shorts and top combination (cycle shorts under skirts and dresses are not permitted – if your child wishes to wear shorts they must be part of the uniform choices stated above)
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Grey socks, white socks (girls), grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Hair bands - if your child wears a hair band please could you make sure that this is the same colour as the blue of the school uniform and not too large.
Our P.E. days are Tuesday and Thursday.
On Tuesday and Thursday the children will need to come to school dressed in their P.E. kit. They will remain in their P.E. for the duration of the day. Your child will not need to keep a P.E. kit in school.
The school P.E. uniform should include:
* pale blue polo shirt with or without the school logo
* black shorts or navy blue jogging bottoms / tracksuit bottoms (depending on the weather and time of year)
* plain navy blue jumper or tracksuit top
* plain navy blue/black trainers.
- Royal blue fleeces with a school logo are also available to purchase as an alternative to an outdoor coat
- EYFS/KS1 must have a book bag (NOT a rucksack)
- Water bottle – containing WATER
- Jewellery – the children must not wear jewellery in school – one sensible watch (that does not take photographs or connect to the internet) is permitted
- Earrings – small stud earrings are allowed but they MUST be removed on the days when PE takes place
- Long hair should be tied back on a daily basis and MUST be tied back for PE (for safety reasons and to avoid the spread of head lice)
- Nail polish should not be worn in school
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOLWEAR ARE CLEARLY LABELLED