Uniform in Nursery is optional. If you choose for your nursery child not to wear uniform please ensure they wear comfortable clothes that are not precious. Should you choose for your nursery child to wear uniform the school uniform is listed below.
Nursery School Uniform:
* Sky blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the school logo
* White polo shirt with or without the school logo
* Navy blue/grey jogging bottoms/shorts for the boys
* Navy blue/grey jogging bottoms/shorts for the girls
* No opened toe shoes or sandals.
Wearing school uniform in Reception is not optional.
Reception School Uniform:
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey knee length skirt, grey pinafore, blue checked dress, blue checked shorts and top combination (cycle shorts under skirts and dresses are not permitted – if your child wishes to wear shorts they must be part of the uniform choices stated above)
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Grey socks, white socks (girls), grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Hair bands - if your child wears a hair band please could you make sure that this is the same colour as the blue of the school uniform and not too large.
- Black shorts
- Pale blue polo shirt with or without the school logo
- EYFS/KS1 plimsolls
- PE kit must be in a drawstring bag
- Outdoors (in addition to the items outlined above)
- Plain tracksuit or jogging bottoms and sweatshirt – preferably navy blue (not their school sweatshirt)
- EYFS/KS1 outdoor trainers
- Royal blue fleeces with a school logo are also available to purchase as an alternative to an outdoor coat
- EYFS/KS1 must have a book bag (NOT a rucksack)
- Water bottle – containing WATER
- Jewellery – the children must not wear jewellery in school – one sensible watch (that does not take photographs or connect to the internet) is permitted
- Earrings – small stud earrings are allowed but they MUST be able to remove them themselves for PE lessons.
- Long hair should be tied back on a daily basis and MUST be tied back for PE (for safety reasons and to avoid the spread of head lice)
- Nail polish should not be worn in school
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOLWEAR ARE CLEARLY LABELLED
Please note branded stock is available from School Trends but we do appreciate that this can be an expensive option. There is no compulsion on parents to buy this branded uniform however we do request that the children wear the school colours. We also offer a badge service so that cheaper jumpers / tshirts can be purchased which then allows parents to sew the logo onto the item. These are available from the office at a cost of £1.50 per badge.